Saturday 7 April 2012

13th birthday card

This is my second post for the day.  Just a quick one.  Click here to see my other post for the day.

Here is a card I made for my niece's 13th birthday.  She enjoys baking so I chose this image.

Chef 13th birthday card

The image is from Stamping Boutique coloured with copics, but I have also used one of my favourite Hero Arts stamps - the envelope stamp.  Such a great background stamp.


I am entering this in the challenge A Blog Named Hero's first challenge - using your favourite Hero Arts products.

Supplies:
Ink: Lilac impress ink, Versafine black ink
Digi Stamp: AJ Chef
Stamps: Envelope stamp S5507, HA happy birthday greeting
Cardstock: white, purple,
Other: Labels die cuts, cuttlebug number die cuts


Thanks for dropping by. and for your comments.


Angela

4 comments:

  1. cute card! the envelope background is one of my faves too, thanks for playing along with our first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, great coloring on the image, and I think the envelope background is one of my favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Angela - love that background.... it is calling my name... I am sure I can hear it....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. very age appropriate and ditto to maxine - must...get...envelope background...

    xo, Kristina
    Visiting from A Blog Named Hero
    Please stop by and say hello :)
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete