Thursday 27 December 2012

Week 4 of CCCB Tags Challenge

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  We had Christmas over two days so that we could spend it with both sides of the family.  We had a lovely time.

We have a few days left of our Tags challenge.  We would love for you to take part.  For some reason I was a bit ahead of myself and I posted my tag in week 3 and I was thinking I had posted it late!  It must have been the lead up to Christmas that got me all confused. 

The rest of the samples from our design team are now showing, so please pop by and take a look.

Remember to also drop by The Crafter's Cafe and join us in our Open House.


I have the privilege of hosting a game  - the ABC Game which has now started and runs for the next three days.  Come along and take part and go into the random draw of winning an image from The Stamping Boutique.  You also get a token for taking part and you can see here how the token game works. 

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment