Thursday 24 January 2013

Anything Goes at CCCB - Week 4

This month's challenge at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog is Anything Goes.  I have only just posted my card for week 2 as I didn't realise the post was sitting in my draft box.  It you missed it and would like to see what I made, click here.

We are now the final week of our challenge at and it is great to see so many people taking part.  If you would like to, there are a few days left. Here are the creations that were make by Team B for this final week. 

Here is my card:


Supplies:
Stamps: Bloomin' Marvelous (SAB), Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Other: Bitty Banner Framelit Dies, Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Sation Ribbon, Petal-a-Plenty Embossing Foler, Dimensionals

I hope you will join us in taking part.  Thanks for stopping by.

Angela


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Angela. I love the panel of stamped images on this card. So lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blue and green combination Angela, and the images are so gorgeous scattered along the panel like that.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete